COACHES? NO!
NOT BORN TO BE CARRIED ON BY OTHERS!
Have you ever been obedient to a coach? Imitated a role model? Followed a leader?
To all
these questions my answer is: No!
Coaches,
role models, leaders… no such people ever crossed my way! They would have no
effect on me. Most of the time, I would not believe on a leader, I would not
admire a role model, I would never obey a coach unless I would have discovered
exactly the same he or she had also found or learned or been trained to pass it
on to others.
I feel I was not born to follow anybody.
But books, yes, good books, they taught and keep teaching me; they formed my character, they created − or recreated − my personality. What is written in a good book has been thought off, is the product of many long experiences which were lived without exhibition. You don’t see the author’s face, his or her make up, quite often chosen − for coaches and role models − by television image makers to impress the viewers.
Good books on how to grow up, yes, since my teenage years they taught me how to fight, how to stand up, to resist, to survive, in a single word, to live!
Books versus coaches! Books win! My choice is
− and has always been − clear.
2019.11.05


0 comentários:
Enviar um comentário